Coronavirus (COVID-19) Notice
Please note Dr Chloe Humby is still open and will still continue to treat patients.
In light of the current circumstances we will continue with strict hygiene protocols to insure the health and safety of our patients.
Below are some general reminders to keep you safe when visiting us:
1. Please ensure you have informed your chiropractor if you have travelled internationally within the last 2 weeks and if you experiencing any symptoms (eg. fever sore throat etc.)
2. Wash your hands with soap and water (for 20 seconds) or use alcohol sanitizers provided by your practitioner. This should be done every few hours or if you have sneezed or coughed.
3. Limit the amount of door handles and surfaces that you touch. This includes your mouth, eyes and nose. The less contact there is the less chance you have of contracting the virus.
4. Bring your own pen to your appointment to avoid cross contamination in the office space.
5. Keep your distance (2m) when speaking to your chiropractor or other patients in the waiting room.
6. Try not to bring family and friends to your appointments. This will reduce the number of people that may be potentially exposed to the virus.
7. Appointment times will be extended to insure minimal waiting periods for patients in the waiting room, as well as to ensure the chiropractor cleans all surfaces thoroughly.
If you have any further questions, please don’t hesitate to contact me.
Stay safe and clean everyone!!